View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014   #328
javuploader is on a distinguished road
Default C1164-Michelle

C1164: Michelle

Michelle (40 mins) Michelle was staring at me with her icy cool eyes, which was making me wonder what kind of dirty thoughts she was thinking inside her mind. She worried me a bit because she doesn't speak a word of English but every inch of her was oozing sex appeal. I wanted to cradle her spirit in my ball sack and nurture it into an orgasmic eruption of unprecedented joy, that' the kind of thoughts she was emanating from her calm sexy exterior. Once again I reaped the benefits of my angel Lisa's fake agent skills. She's has proved to be a wonderful asset to the team. Her technique is sound, but her, she learnt from the best haha. After Lisa had gotten what she wanted out of the situaion it was my turn to have a piece of ass, and I came along just in time... Lisa had just orgasmed all over the sofa as I casually strolled in and picked up where she left off. I could smell the sex in the air as I came in then proceeded to casually start kissing this sexy girl all over her body..... We fucked for a while and then I jizzed all over her tight ass... I could get use to this... Lisa keep setting them up and I'll knock them back... Now that's fucking team work!!!

File Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:40:55

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 207.7 MB
javuploader is online now   Reply With Quote